I got the nicest blog award from The Naughty Miss Jones, vibrator aficionado and fellow blogger.
She has the most adorable website, BTW and you can bet that I’m following her blog.
1. Thank the person that nominated you
2. Display the lovely blog award
3. Share 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and …
THANKS –Naughty Miss Jones – I can’t wait to see what you come up with next!
7 THINGS ABOUT ME
1. I’ve been blogging for 3 years. You know everything about me … maybe except for that time I had the most awkward gyno appointment ever;
2. and fried rice with eggs and fish sauce is my favorite breakfast;
3. I’m a sleepwalker. Once I went to the bathroom and sleepwalked into my boyfriend’s hotter brother’s bed. And I was naked. Teehee;
4. I hate sweetened yogurt. The smell makes me gag. However, I love Indian raita which is yogurt flavored with vegetables, garlic, cumin, etc.
5. Love in the Time of Cholera is my favorite book. I’ve read it a dozen times;
6. One of my favorite things is to wake up in the middle of the night and go downstairs and fall asleep on the couch watching TV;
7. I’m actually not a crazy cat lady, I just play one on the internet.
Now for the hard part. I’m a good blogger but a terrible follower. I feel guilty enough about all the time I spend on the internet that I can’t really justify reading many blogs. Oh shit. I don’t think I can do 15.
1. An Chailín Álainn, I can’t pronounce her name but she’s the most prolific SL blogger and international model.
Eh, that’s one.
Oh! And …
2. Nina Reed, AKA the Norwegian Nanny on my glob. She’s pole dance obsessed and I like it.
Ok. That’s two. Maybe I’ll think of more later. It’s not that there aren’t so many great bloggers out there, I just don’t have time to read them. Self-absorbed, I know.